- We believe that the Bible is the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God. We believe that all scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine; for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness…that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works (II Timothy 3:16-17).
- We Believe that we must study to show ourselves approved unto God, workmen that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing The Word of Truth (II Timothy 2:15).
- We Believe in The One True God, in our ever living, eternal God, infinite in power, holy in nature, attributes and purpose, and possessing absolute deity. We believe that he is The Father in Creation, The Son in Redemption, and The Holy Ghost in the church today (one God, three manifestations).
We believe that Jehovah God of the Old Testament is Jesus Christ of the New Testament (St. John 1:1-14; I Timothy 3:16).
- We Believe that God came in the form of Jesus Christ through the immaculate conception (the virgin birth), assuming a body, a personality, for the purpose of redemption. In him dwelleth all the fullness of the
Godhead bodily. (Colossians 1st Chapter; Colossians 2:9; I Timothy 2:5; I Timothy 3:6; I Corinthians 15:27-38; II Corinthians 5:18-19).
- We believe in the gospel – which is the life, death, burial and victorious resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and baptism in the name of Jesus Christ (according to Acts 2:38), and the reception of the Holy Ghost (according to Acts 2:4).
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Ghost is absolutely essential for personal salvation (Titus 3:5; John 3:5).
- We believe in the sanctifying power of The Holy Ghost by whose indwelling we are able to live a godly and holy life (Hebrews 12:14; I Peter 1:15-17; II Peter 3:18).
- We believe in the redemptive work of Jesus Christ; his dying on the cross, provides healing of the human body in answer to believing faith (I Peter 1:18-19).The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ (The Rapture)
- We believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ (according to I Thessalonians 4:16), for The Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the arch angel with the trump of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first (also, I Thessalonians 4:17-18, St. John 14:1-3; I Corinthians 15:51).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the saved to everlasting life and the lost to everlasting damnation (Revelations 21:6 and II Corinthians 5:10).
- We believe in the Apostolic principle of financing the church, with tithes and offerings. Offerings are given of free will in honor and sacrifice to God. Tithing is the tenth of one’s increase (Malachi 3:10-11).